Valley Office Equipment is an award-winning SHARP dealer, offering high-quality multifunction printers, scanners, interactive displays and laptops for purchase, lease, or short-term rental. Our solutions together with our exceptional maintenance agreements and helpful people have made Valley Office Equipment a trusted technology partner for our customers since 1950. The company’s reputation has been solidly built on the achievements of a highly knowledgeable staff offering outstanding customer service.
If interested in working for Valley Office Equipment, please send your resume to email@example.com
Current open positions:
Valley Office Equipment is a Sharp Multifunction Printer (MFP) dealer and service provider. We have been serving our customers in the Coachella Valley and Inland Empire for more than 65 years.
We are seeking a professional Service Technician. We are looking for qualified candidates who are hardworking, professional with excellent troubleshooting and communication skills to interact with our customers.
- Experience servicing Sharp copiers, willing to train if you have previous experience with other copier manufacturers.
- Computer literate and basic knowledge of networking is a plus.
- Must be hard working, punctual, reliable, and organized and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with staff to complete assigned tasks.
- Customer service oriented and able to exercise patience with customers.
- A valid California driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- Ability to travel to customer offices in both the Coachella Valley and the Inland Empire.
- Provide excellent customer service by patiently fielding questions and explaining the solution.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Participate in meetings and trainings, communicate equipment problems and solutions with staff.
- Accurately diagnose, repair, and maintain equipment at customer’s offices throughout the Coachella Valley and Inland Empire.
- Record completed work and parts used through e-automate app.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Company gas card provided
- Company computer provided
- Company cell phone provided
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5 pmLicense/Certification:
- Driver’s License (Required)